Monday, November 18, 2019

Dela Zeta

The sorority that I am involved in is, Delta Zeta. So, today I am going to tell you all a little about my sorority and how the sisterhood got started and the good we do. Delta Zeta was founded in 1902, by six young women that were students at Miami University. On Slippery Rock's campus we were founded on March 23, 1963 and have been successfully thriving for 56 years now. We are not just a sisterhood though, we do much more than that through all of our partnerships and philanthropy work we do. Our two national partnerships are with Starkey Hearing Foundation and The Painted Turtle Camp. The chapter at Slippery Rock conducts events to raise money for these two incredible organizations. Being able to give back to people in need is one of the most rewarding things and I am glad to be apart of something bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment