Thursday, November 14, 2019

Greek Life

Image result for greek life sru


I know there is a stigma surrounding Greek life, but it doesn't have to be that way.  People assume and jump to conclusions, on what they hear before going into college and while they are there. Greek life is not about partying and hazing, it is about lifelong friendships and giving back to the community. I have had nothing but positive experiences with being in a sorority on the SRU campus. Greek life is a community and a family at Slippery Rock, so quit the stereotypes and give it a chance, you never know unless you try!

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I would never involve myself in a sorority. To each their own as the old saying goes. I'm curious of something. If all of your experiences have been positive, then why do you care what anyone else thinks? You've already established that your sorority is separating itself from what everyone else considers stereotypical and taboo. Try and educate these people who are lacking the knowledge about your sorority. That way they can form a more fact based opinion about it and maybe help to educate others.

    ReplyDelete